Whittington & Hubbard is a full-service accounting firm in Corpus Christi, Texas. We offer a level of personal attention not found at many accounting firms. Having served Corpus Christi since 1980, our firm enjoys an outstanding reputation for work quality and client service.
We offer a pleasant work environment with great benefits, competitive compensation, and interesting clients.
We are seeking a professional to fill the role of Tax Accountant/Certified Public Accountant, with the position evolving to Tax Manager.
Tax Accountant / CPA
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, trust, estate, and other tax returns with accuracy and efficiency.
- Research, interpret, and summarize tax law for individual and business clients.
- Collaborate with staff on tax projection preparation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
Our ideal candidate exhibits the following qualities and skills:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter with initiative
- Analytical, organized, and efficient team member
- Exceptional ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Strong technical competence in tax preparation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and maintain client relationships
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- CPA required.
- 3-5 years tax preparation experience
- Experience with UltraTax software, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office is a plus.
Submit resume to Paula Kelley, Firm Administrator, by email or mail.
Whittington & Hubbard
5656 S. Staples, Suite 104
Corpus Christi, TX 78411