Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Benefits of Our Services:
- You receive professional services for both your individual return and business return.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our CPA'S as well as our specialized computer software. We identify potential problems and review the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically, so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
- We help you with the complexities of multiple businesses, trusts, etc.
Books a Mess?
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, we can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, then prepare your business and personal return. We'll then help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in shape next year.